If you earn money or spend it, save it, or invest it, Dough Roller is for you. Money is one of the most powerful tools you can keep in your back pocket to build a prosperous life. However, most people are never taught how to properly use it. Our goal is to guide you on ways to manage your money, build your wealth and financially secure your future because it pays to be smart about money. Let’s roll!
- The Best Tools to Manage Your Money, Work and Kids from Home Working remotely can be a challenge, but it's even harder with the family home all day, too. We've discovered the best productivity tools to make it easier.
- How to Avoid Foreclosure and Lower Your Bills in a Pandemic Many Americans are facing home foreclosures as COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc on our economy. How can Americans save their homes? And how can people save on everyday expenses, like internet and cable?
- Best Apps to Save Money on Hospital Bills Hospital bills are extremely expensive and medical billing mistakes only make it worse. Fortunately, a few apps can negotiate those prices down.
- The Best Interest Rates for April 2020
- Coronavirus: Fact Versus Fiction
- Latest Updates: Coronavirus Tanks Stock Market, What To Do Next
- How to Profit from a Stock Market Crash
- Back to a Bull Market? The Biggest Movers on Wall Street and What it Means
133 Apps That Can Make You Money
Apps today can help you earn a side income. We've assembled 33 of the best money making apps that just about anybody can use to earn some cash.
2Can You Really Make Money Taking Online Surveys?
Companies want the opinions of consumers like you. Luckily for you, offering those opinions can be a great way to generate some extra cash!
39 Apps That Loan You Money Now - Payday Loan Alternatives
What's the fastest way to get money and go broke all at once? A payday loan. But now there are great alternatives to getting quick cash, and they're only a few taps away on your phone. We found 9 apps that loan you money now. Here are some of the best payday loan alternatives.
4Father's Day: Best Gifts to Enrich Dad's Wallet
You don't have to burn a hole in your wallet to get dad the perfect Father's Day gift. Instead, consider this list of ideas that are sure to ignite dad's passion for financial freedom.
5Prepaid Credit Cards With Low or No Fees
Free prepaid credit cards with no fees are an alternative to bank accounts and traditional credit cards. Check out the Best Low Fee and Free Prepaid Cards
- OneLoanNow Review: Get a Free Quote in Minutes OneLoanNow is a personal loan aggregator connecting you to different lenders in minutes. Compare rates, terms, and payment options that work best for you.
Our Podcasts & Videos
- Latest Updates: Coronavirus Tanks Stock Market, What To Do Next It seems coronavirus is affecting the markets. But how long will it last? Let’s unpack the virus and discuss its effects on the stock market moving forward.
- How to Profit from a Stock Market Crash A falling stock market can strike fear in the heart's of investors. Here is how anybody can profit during a market crash.
- Back to a Bull Market? The Biggest Movers on Wall Street and What it Means We have seen a lot of swing since mid-February, but with three straight days of positive finishes in the market, it's time to explore whether this means we are in for a bull market again.
- Valuable Advice On Wall Street For Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Is There an Alternative to Bonds or Should You Stay Put?
- Best Investing Tips For the Energy Markets in a COVID-19 World
- Do Not Seek Refuge from Corona-volatility Here - 5 Areas to Avoid
- How to Invest in Gold and Silver: A Beginner's Guide
- The Best Interest Rates for April 2020 Find the best interest rates on bank accounts, mortgages, and credit cards as of %%currentdate%%. Includes rates on savings and checking accounts, and CDs.
- Best Online Savings Accounts with High Interest of 2020 Here is a list of the best online savings account offers. We've researched hundreds of options and select the top offers based on interest rate and fees.
- How to Manage Your Expenses if You’re Stuck in a Quarantined Area How should you manage your money if you’re quarantined? Depending on your situation, the cost of your self-isolation could fall on you.
- Why You Should Still Balance Your Checking Account Even if You Don't Write Checks
- Eight Ways to Find Out If You Have Too Much Debt
- How and Where to Create a Will Online
- 7 Best Places to Save Your Money for Early Retirement
- 6 Ways to Live On 4% of a Million Dollars When You Retire