If you earn money or spend it, save it, or invest it, Dough Roller is for you. Money is one of the most powerful tools you can keep in your back pocket to build a prosperous life. However, most people are never taught how to properly use it. Our goal is to guide you on ways to manage your money, build your wealth and financially secure your future because it pays to be smart about money. Let’s roll!
- Roth IRA Contribution and Income Limits for 2020 A Roth IRA is a great way to save for retirement, if you qualify. The IRS released its 2020 update to income and contribution limits for Roth IRAs. This year, it remains flat--no change from the bump we got in 2019. Here are the Roth IRA contribution and income limits for 2020.
- 7 Tax Benefits for Married Couples When deciding to tie the knot, you don’t often sit down and work out the tax benefits for married couples. However, as you consider your finances as a couple, one of the items you need to figure out is how to manage your tax bill in a way that benefits your situation.
- Tax Benefits for Individuals 2019-2020 As you plan your finances, don’t forget about tax breaks. With the right approach, it’s possible to make the most of your money by including tax planning in your financial picture. Here's how to find out what tax benefits for individuals are available for you, and then use them to keep more of your money.
- The Most Common Tax Deductions: What You Need to Know
- How to Get Over Your Fear of Investing
- Can You Start a Business with No Money?
- How to Avoid Over-Diversifying Your Portfolio
- Investing for Building Wealth
133 Apps That Can Make You Money
Apps today can help you earn a side income. We've assembled 33 of the best money making apps that just about anybody can use to earn some cash.
2Can You Really Make Money Taking Online Surveys?
Companies want the opinions of consumers like you. Luckily for you, offering those opinions can be a great way to generate some extra cash!
39 Apps That Loan You Money Now - Payday Loan Alternatives
What's the fastest way to get money and go broke all at once? A payday loan. But now there are great alternatives to getting quick cash, and they're only a few taps away on your phone. We found 9 apps that loan you money now. Here are some of the best payday loan alternatives.
4DR 141-6 Reasons to Pay Cash for a Car (and how to actually do it)
Paying cash for a car is the ultimate personal finance success story. In this podcast we cover why it's so important, and how you can actually do it.
5Prepaid Credit Cards With Low or No Fees
Free prepaid credit cards with no fees are an alternative to bank accounts and traditional credit cards. Check out the Best Low Fee and Free Prepaid Cards
- Facet Wealth Review – Financial Planning for a Flat Fee If you’re looking for comprehensive financial planning advice, but you don’t want to pay the high fees typically charged by financial advisors, Facet Wealth may be exactly the service you’re looking for. They provide all the services of traditional financial planners plus investment management, but at much lower fees.
Our Podcasts & Videos
- How to Get Over Your Fear of Investing Believe it or not, there is such a thing as financial phobia and it's simply the fear of your finances. Symptoms and cures are located within.
- How to Avoid Over-Diversifying Your Portfolio Over-diversifying a stock portfolio is an attempt to minimize or eliminate risk, but it can actually end up costing you more in the end.
- Investing for Building Wealth Investing for building wealth doesn't have to be complicated. This guide will give you five ways to get on the road toward a higher net worth.
- eToro Review 2020 - New Platform for U.S. Investors
- Real Estate Crowdfunding: Everything You Need to Know
- Fundrise vs. Realty Mogul - Which Crowdfunding Real Estate Platform is Better?
- No Management Fee Robo Advisors - Is it a Good Idea?
- Investing in Sin Stocks
- The Best Interest Rates for January 2020 Find the best interest rates on bank accounts, mortgages, and credit cards as of %%currentdate%%. Includes rates on savings and checking accounts, and CDs.
- Spending Cuts vs. Budget Cuts: How Spending Cuts Can Make You Richer If your income and your budget don't match up, it's time to make a change. Here's how focusing on spending cuts vs. budget cuts can make you richer.
- How to Transfer Money from a Bank Account to a Prepaid Debit Card Searching for ways to add money to a prepaid card? Here are step-by-step instructions on how to transfer money from a bank account to a prepaid debit card.
- 8 Budgeting Moves to Make for 2020
- 9 Resolutions to Help You Achieve Financial Freedom in the New Year
- 6 Myths About Millennials and Finance
- Here's How Much Money You Need to Live Comfortably in America's Major Cities
- What is Youtube TV and Can It Replace Your Cable Box?