You can save money on nearly anything with promo codes. Luckily, with the power of the internet, it’s now possible to quickly find promo codes for just about anything you might want to buy.
Whether you’re on your way out the door to pick up some groceries, or considering a big-ticket online purchase, these websites and tools will help you get the best prices with promotional codes:
Deal of the Day: Chase is now offering a $200 cash bonus when opening a Total Checking® Account. No minimum deposit and all deposits are FDIC insured up to the $250,000 per depositor maximum. Learn More
- Coupon Cabin - Sign up for their daily email to get promo codes in your inbox, or just search for coupons and codes for items you want to buy or stores you want to shop at.
- Deals Plus - Check out online and printable coupons, along with online promo codes for hundreds of stores at Deals Pl.us.
- Retail Me Not - One of the more popular promo code sites, Retail Me Not offers top coupons, and lets you search a collection of coupons from over 50,000 stores. Retail Me Not also has an app that lets you get promo codes sent to your phone, so that you can use them in-store on the go.
- Savings.com - Savings.com is a little different in that it offers not only web-wide coupons, but also local deals. Hit the local tab, enter your zip code, and get great deals in your area.
- Groupon - Daily deals on Groupon are still worth checking out. The site still offers plenty of localized deals, but is now offering online, worldwide deals, as well.
- Living Social - Like Groupon, Living Social's daily deals are mostly local, but the newer Shop feature offers web-wide deals on all sorts of products.
Alternatives You Should Consider:
- Fetch rewards – Earn Rewards for Grocery Shopping
- Earny App: Get Cash Back on Online Purchases
- Capital One Shopping – Free Tool to Help You Comparison Shop Online
Making the Most of Promo Codes
As with all discounts, you’re not really saving money if you’re spending money on things that you don’t need. The easiest way to actually save money with promotional codes is to search the above-listed sites for specific promos before you purchase products that you’re going to buy anyway.
Remember that not all the promo code sites have the same deals. If you can't find a great coupon or promotional code on one of the sites, search the others. It only takes a few minutes to search all the sites so that you're sure to find the best possible deal.
Also, remember to combine coupons and sales whenever you can. Many stores allow you to use multiple coupon codes, but you could get great deals even at those that only allow one coupon code. At these stores, look for sales, and then choose a coupon code that gives you a percentage off your total order, or free shipping.
And be sure to shop around for sales on the same products at different stores. Kohl's and Penny's might carry the same products, but one store may have a better discount code that allows you to save more.
By taking just a bit of time online before you make a purchase, you can save big with promo and coupon codes for nearly anything you need to buy!