Imagine you’re a CPA preparing tax returns for clients. Over the years you hear the same tax questions over and over again. So one day you decide to write a short book answering the most common tax questions and publish the book on Amazon.
While you knew you could make money from the book, that wasn’t really your goal. And your expectations for profit were really low. You just wanted to be able to point clients to a resource to answer some basic tax questions. The result was Taxes Made Simple: Income Taxes Explained in 100 Pages or Less, and to your surprise, the launch of what would soon become a 6-figure business.
In this podcast I interview CPA, blogger, and author Mike Piper. Mike walks us through step by step how he has written and published his own books on Amazon with amazing results.
Table of Contents:
Topics Covered in this Podcast
- The story of how Mike Piper built a 6-figure publishing business with Amazon
- How to pick a profitable topic for your next book
- How Mike has his books edited, including how he finds editors
- The importance of the title of your book
- Tips on how to create book covers that sell