Table of Contents:
- What is P2P lending and is it a good or bad investment?
- We take a thorough look at JemStep, an online asset allocation and investment selection tool.
- Why “Asset Location” is important to minimize taxes.
- What the stock market drop means and how interest rates affect our investing choices.
- Prosper vs. Lending Club SmackDown–Who has the best interest rates?
- How I Overcame My Fear of Lending Money on Prosper.com
- How to Buy and Sell Loans on LendingClub’s New Trading Platform
- Reader Question: Should $15,000 be invested in P2P Lending or in a Better Mortgage?
- 5 Places to Invest Your Cash
Jemstep Bonus: As I mentioned in the podcast, Jemstep is giving away one free month of its tool when you subscribe for the 3-month minimum. Just use code DoughRoller27 when you sign up. The offer is good until 3/15/2014.
We’ll cover this question from a listener in today’s podcast:
Chad: “Thanks for the work you do. I was curious what your thoughts on Person to Person Lending, ie. Lending Club, Prosper. In your opinion is it a Good or bad investment, and if good what percentage of your assets would they hold in your asset allocation?”
Day 26: All about term life insurance