This is the twenty-first day in our 31-Day Money Challenge. Over 31 days we’ll publish 31 podcasts, each designed to help you move closer to financial freedom. Yesterday we interviewed Stig Nybo about how to become a super saver. In today’s podcast, we look at mutual fund costs, why the matter, and how to keep them as low as possible.
- How to determine the cost of a mutual fund.
- How even a small difference in costs from one fund to another can make a big difference in returns
- What a fund’s expense ratio is and how to determine the actual cost of the fund.
- What a good goal is for overall expenses for your entire investment portfolio.
- Why investments in some asset classes cost more than others.
- Do low cost mutual funds outperform high cost mutual funds?
- How to Find the Hidden Cost of Mutual Funds
- How to Evaluate a Mutual Fund in 60 Seconds Flat
- How to Pick Your First Mutual Fund
- Making the Most of Morningstar: Determining the Cost of Your Mutual Funds
Day 22: My Investment PortfolioTopics: Investing • Podcast