Editor's note - You can trust the integrity of our balanced, independent financial advice. We may, however, receive compensation from the issuers of some products mentioned in this article. Opinions are the author's alone, and this content has not been provided by, reviewed, approved or endorsed by any advertiser.
This is the twenty-sixth day in our 31-Day Money Challenge. Over 31 days we’ll publish 31 podcasts, each designed to help you move closer to financial freedom. Yesterday we looked at an asset allocation tool called Jemstep. In today’s podcast, we talk about life insurance with Certified Financial Planner, Jeff Rose.
- Do you really need life insurance?
- How much life insurance should you buy?
- Is term life the best option?
- How much does life insurance cost for smokers and non-smokers?
- Do you have to get a physical to qualify for life insurance?
- Life Insurance by Jeff
- Good Financial Cents
- Life Insurance Quotes
- The Complete Guide to Life Insurance
- How Much Life Insurance Does a Stay-at-Home Parent Need?
- How Long Should Your Life Insurance Term Be?
- What Type of Life Insurance is Best
- Do You Need Life Insurance After You Retire?
- The Pros and Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Don’t Make These Mistakes When Buying Life Insurance
- 7 Ways to Lower Your Life Insurance Premiums
- Should You Consider Permanent Life Insurance
Day 27: How to Earn a Side Income [A case study with Jay Money from Budgets Are Sexy]