Editor's note - You can trust the integrity of our balanced, independent financial advice. We may, however, receive compensation from the issuers of some products mentioned in this article. Opinions are the author's alone, and this content has not been provided by, reviewed, approved or endorsed by any advertiser.
This is the twenty-eighth day in our 31-Day Money Challenge. Over 31 days we’ll publish 31 podcasts, each designed to help you move closer to financial freedom. Yesterday we interviewed J. Money about how he earns money blogging. In today’s podcast, I interview Steve Chou about how he and his wife started a 6-figure eCommerce site from their home.
- How they came up with the idea to sell handkerchiefs online.
- How much money they made in their first year online.
- Why drop shipping will reduce your profit.
- How Steve got traffic to his new eCommerce site.
- What they did offline to grow their online business.
- Why some people succeed with an eCommerce store and some people do not.
- How Steve and his wife got started with just $600.
- Whether an eCommerce site or blog makes money faster.
Day 29: All about mortgages