With 2022 upon us, it seems like a good time to review some of the best credit card offers available. Carrying the right credit card(s) for your spending habits is not only the responsible thing to do, but also the smart thing to do. Credit cards get a bad rap sometimes, especially when you start to see the fees and interest piling up. But the best credit card offers include cards that award cash back, points and miles, and even 0% APR introductory rates – all for little to no annual fee and comparatively low interest rates.
Below are the top credit cards available now. I’ve considered the following factors in compiling this list:
- Rewards: Some cards offer richer rewards than others. Whether cash back, points or miles, look for cards with the best perks. It’s also important to consider bonus deals.
- Interest Rates: The focus here is on 0% introductory rates. While low regular APRs can be a plus as well, they shouldn't matter if you are paying the card in full every month.
- Credit Needed: The most rewarding cards require excellent credit. As a result, we also include cards available to those with average credit.
|Credit Card||Best For|
|Chase Freedom Flex℠||Earning high cash back on rotating categories|
|Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card||Earning 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||If you regularly pay with Android Pay or Apply Pay|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express||Big families or small businesses|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||You’ve got a big trip coming up and need a fat bonus to help pay for it|
|Brex 30 Card||Business owners who want a card with lots of bonus categories|
|Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card||If you plan on multiple hotel stays|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card||Protecting your cell phone|
Best Cash Back Offers
We want to alert you that some credit card offers may not be up to date; please check with the issuer for the most up to date product information
Chase Freedom Flex℠
The Chase Freedom Flex℠ is a terrific cash back credit card that offers 5% cash back on select categories each and every quarter. Things like gas, grocery and department store purchases are routinely included in the 5% categories and all other purchases earn 1%. New cardmembers can also earn a $200 sign-up bonus!
- Everyday Rewards: Earn 1% cash back on all purchases and 5% cash back on select purchases each quarter (up to $1,500 spent quarterly).
- Bonus Rewards: A $200 cash bonus is included after spending $500 in the first three months.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Extra Features: The Chase Freedom also provides cardholders a 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 15 months!
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card also takes a simple approach to cash back rewards. You earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase. There is no annual fee.
- Everyday Rewards: 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Bonus Rewards: One-time $200 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Extra Features: 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, the regular APR would apply after that.
Best for: Earning 1.5% on everything. No category restrictions with the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, plus easy to earn $200 sign up bonus after spending just $500 in the first 3 months. And you’ll love 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months AND no annual fee!
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card also pays 1.5% cash back on every purchase. It also offers a higher cash bonus of $150 for new cardmembers and a special 1.8% cash back rate on Google Pay™ or Apple Pay® mobile wallet net purchases.
- Everyday Rewards: Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on everyday net purchases.
- Bonus Rewards: Earn $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in net purchases in the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Extra Features: Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on Google Pay or Apple Pay digital wallet net purchases during the first 12 months from account opening.
Best for: If you regularly pay with Google Pay or Apply Pay. You’ll earn 1.8% cash back for the first 12 months when you pay with these digital wallets, then 1.5% cash back on all other purchases. If that isn’t enough, the card offers a 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months, with no annual fee. And the $150 cash bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months isn’t hard to take either!
Learn how to apply HERE.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
Last of the cash back cards on our list, but certainly not least, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets ($6,000 annual max spend) and select U.S. streaming subscriptions; 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and on transit, and 1% cash back on all other purchases. It also offers up to $300 back in statement credits after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in your first 6 months of Card membership.
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases
- 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming services (like Netflix, Hulu and others)
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations
- 3% cash back on ground transportation
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- Terms Apply.
Best for: Big families or small businesses. Earn 6% cash back on groceries and 3% on gas purchases, then 1% on all other purchases. You’ll also like the $300 cash back offer as well as the 0% APR on purchases for the first 12 months.
Best Travel Rewards Card Offers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is the premier travel card of the Chase portfolio, opening up with a $1,000 travel bonus after spending $4,000 in the first three months. Dedicated 24-hour live customer support and 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining also bolster a great opening act.
- Everyday Rewards: 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards; 2X points on all other travel purchases; 3X points on dining and single points on all other purchases.
- Bonus Rewards: Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first three months. That’s worth $800 in cash or $1,000 in travel! - Offer ends Tuesday, 5/31 at 6pm EST.
- Annual Fee: $95.
- Rewards Transfer: You can also transfer your Ultimate Rewards points at a 1:1 ratio.
Best for: You’ve got a big trip coming up and need a fat bonus to help pay for it. Get the biggest sign-up bonus on our list, worth $1,000 in travel after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. And if you like travel and dining out, you’ll earn 2X points rewards on both.
Brex 30 Card
The Brex 30 Card is a business credit card. To qualify, your business must have $50,000 in its bank account if the money is invested. Otherwise, the business must have $100,000 available.
If you also sign up for Brex Cash when you get the card, you can earn a bonus of 50,000 points. You can redeem these points for a variety of travel rewards, including flights and hotel stays. You can also transfer the points to airline mile programs if you want to combine your rewards balances for a redemption.
Beyond the sign up bonus, the card offers lucrative ongoing rewards. You’ll earn:
- 7x points on rideshares
- 4x points on flights and hotels through Brex Travel
- 3x on dining
- 1x on everything else
Best for: Business owners who want a card with lots of bonus categories.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is the card with the most memorable commercials, but it’s also one of the best travel cards around today. It’s most valuable if you use the benefits for travel, when the miles are worth more. Here are the details:
- Everyday Rewards: Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- Bonus Rewards: Enjoy a one-time bonus of 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee:$95.
- Extra Features: Earn 5X on hotels and car rentals when booked through Capital One Travel. And there are no foreign transaction fees.
Best for: Earn 2X miles on ALL purchases. You’ll also get 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus there are no foreign transaction fees with the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card.
Related: Best Airline Credit Cards
More Offers: You’ll find an extensive list of 0% credit cards here.