- High Interest Savings Accounts
- Free Checking Accounts
- Best CD (Certificate of Deposit) Rates
- Best Online Banks
- Best Mobile Banking Apps
- Today’s Mortgage Rates
Deal of the Day: CIT Bank has a 1.75% APY on their Savings Builder Account. $100 minimum deposit is required with no monthly service fee. And for a limited time, earn up to a $200 cash bonus!
You can also check today’s top interest rates from some of our most popular banks:
Banking today has gotten a lot more complicated. From online banks to iPhone banking apps, gone are the days of the passbook savings account. So we break it all down for you without banking basic articles:
- Best Checking Account Promotions and Deals
- Is Online Banking Safe?
- Change Banks in 5 Easy Steps
- How to Correct an Error on Your Bank Statement
- How To Order Checks Online
- 8 Banking Options For College Students
- Best Savings Account for Children
We review the top banks to give you insight into the pros and cons of each. Do you have an opinion? If so, share your thoughts on a bank in the comments to each review.
- Capital One 360 Review
- Discover Bank Review
- Ally Bank Review and Rates
- Sallie Mae Online Bank Account Review
- American Express Bank Review
- FNBO Direct Review
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit are a save and convenient way to invest cash. Today there are many types of CDs, including rising rate CDs that don’t lock you into one interest rate and no-penalty CDs that don’t charge a penalty if you withdrawal your money early.