Spending less money (and saving more) does not have to be painful.
Most of us can save a lot of money without making significant changes to our lifestyles. That is the guiding principle behind my new eBook, 99 Painless Ways to Save Serious Money. 99 Painless Ways to Save includes tons of tips on how to reduce your monthly bills by hundreds of dollars, if not more. The book includes dozens of links to tips, tools, and resources. For example:
- Did you know that free websites can help you find the cheapest available gas near you?
- Did you know there are free websites that will search the Internet to find the lowest available price on just about anything?
- Did you know that you can print out grocery store coupons from free websites to use the next time you go shopping?
- Did you know that there are Internet sites that enable you to find the low premiums on auto, life, health, and homeowner’s insurance?
- Did you know that a programmable thermostat can reduce heating and cooling bills by as much as 20%?
- Did you know that there are dozens of free government websites that provide a wealth of information on ways to save money?
I could go on, but you get the idea. The book is packed with great money saving resources.
To view and download a copy of the book (in pdf format), simply subscribe to the Dough Roller Newsletter. In addition to getting the book, you also get our weekly newsletter chock-full of money saving tips, tools and resources. To subscribe, simply complete this form: