If you are planning to start a small business or are already running one, a free online cash flow management tool may be just what you need. Enter Pulse. As described by the company, Pulse “is a web-based cash flow management tool that allows you to easily monitor the heartbeat of your small business – your cash.” The main cash flow page allows one to view their income and expenses for the past 8 months. Pulse also lets users track potential income based on the likelihood of receiving the future income.
Features of Pulse include:
- Organize income by companies and projects
- Organize income and expenses with categories
- Company income history
- Recurring income and expenses
- Multiple user support (to share with investors, co-workers, etc…)
- Potential sales/income tracker
Here’s a screen shot of the main cash flow screen:
Sign up is free and takes about 30 seconds (according to Pulse).