With Christmas a full month away, now is the time to get your holiday shopping done. With each day that passes, the stress of crossing off names on your buying list will only increase so this year, instead of waiting until the last minute to buy a ton of gifts, get it done early and enjoy your holiday season.
And to help, we’ve compiled a great list of 30 Christmas gift ideas under $10. All of these gifts cane be purchased online, meaning you can get all of your shopping done from the comfort of your own home. Our gifts are good for men, women and children and if you can find a cool gift that should be added, let us know!
Christmas Gift Ideas Under $10
1. Christmas Story Leg Lamp Talking Key Chain ($6.99) – If you’re a true Christmas traditionalist, then you probably watch the movie, A Christmas Story a dozen times during the holiday season. This leg lamp is perfect for anyone that loves the movie, or loves legs in the form of a key chain.
2. Funny Office Survival Guide ($9.95) – Anyone working in an office environment knows how stressful it can be. This book takes a funny look at different techniques you can use to stay sane and further your job status at the same time. Be careful though, as those who can’t take jokes might consider these options an attack!
3. Do It Yourself Repair Guide for Her ($2.16) – One of the most inexpensive gifts on our list, the PBS home video guide helps guide women on how to complete DIY projects with minimal time and effort. This gift can be given in addition to almost anything.
4. Play-Doh Movie Theater Set ($9.90) – Our first of many kids gifts on our list, the Play-Doh movie theater set allows children to create all of the concession stand snacks they want. This gift includes 5 sets of Play-Doh and the necessary accessories.
5. Bongo Studded Metal Band Fedora Hat ($9.99) – I’ve always wanted to wear a slick hat like this and for under $10, this is probably the time to do it. This black fedora can be worn on any night out on the town and includes a studded metal band for even more style.
6. Snowflake Candle Holders ($7.50) – For just under eight bucks, you can find a set of snowflake candle holder that should last forever. Depending on the receiver of this gift, these candle holders can last forever and protect whatever it is you’re lighting candles on top of.
7. Conair Beard and Mustache Trimmer ($8.99) – The perfect gift for any boyfriend, father or male coworker that you notice with facial hair, this beard and mustache trimmer comes from a reliable source, Conair. This gift does require 3 AAA batteries, which are not included.
8. French Toast Stamp ($8.00) – If you don’t know what a french toast stamp is … you’re not alone. A french toast stamp allows you to make french toast with a stamp on the bread and you can make that stamp anything you want. How cool would it be to make your wife french toast in the morning with the words “I love you” on it. All for $6!
9. Set of Four Hanging Picture Frames ($7.99) – Even though this gift isn’t the most glamorous, picture frames are very practical gifts that everyone can use. These picture frames can be hung from anywhere but if you want them to be static, they can do that too.
10. Shaun White Boys’ Reversible Stripe Belt ($7.99) – If you’ve seen the latest teen fashion, you know that boys are in a great need for a belt now a days. So do us all a favor and get this 100% bonded leather, black and grey belt for your youngster and help keep those pants up.
11. Starving Students Cookbook ($6.48) – College students have trouble eating healthy for two reasons. One of those reasons is because they just don’t have the money to buy healthy food but the second is where this book comes in handy. Now, they won’t have the excuse that they don’t know how to make food.
12. Mikasa Vase ($9.99) – This Mikasa Vase includes “cheer dots” that brightens up the place. The vase stands at only 7″ high, is made of glass and should only be washed by hand. That means no dishwashers!
13. The Teeny-Weeny Merry Martini Set ($8.06) – For anyone that enjoys a nice martin, this teeny-weeny set includes an ice cube tray, a martini shaker, two small martini glasses (one red, one green) and a recipe book of martini’s. It’s cute, useful and inexpensive.
14. Jeweled Rocker Ruched Clutch ($8.99) – It doesn’t get less expensive for a wallet these days and this particular wallet does everything that a wallet needs to do. This wallet includes both snap and zipper closures and has enough pouches for hundreds of dollars.
15. Merona Scarf and Glove Set ($10.00) – If you’re buying a gift this year for someone in a cold weather climate, a scarf and glove set is perfect. The horizontal stripe patter will make sure your neck and hands look slim too.
16. Portable Mini Speaker ($9.99) – This accessory mini speaker from GPX features a folding 3.5mm HP-type Pin Connector, allowing you to connect it to any media player with a headphone jack. Connect it to your iPod® or MP3 player and give your music a little breathing room.
17. AM/FM Radio with Lantern and Flashlight ($9.99) – This AM/FM Radio with Lantern & Flashlight is easy to carry. With an instant weatherband, digital clock, built-in siren and blinker this radio has a rubberized finish for easy grip. For $10, this baby has it all.
18. Good Grips Measuring Cups ($7.99) – This set includes durable, plastic construction with straight side walls so your ingredients stay put. Bright, color-coded dots on the soft, nonslip rubber handles allow you to easily identify the exact amount you need in your recipe.
19. 6 Pack of Monogram Washcloths ($7.99) – You can use these cloths to add a luxurious touch for family and guests. Again, this won’t be the most glamorous gift in the bunch but it will cut down on laundry and messy spills in the kitchen.
20. Glass Heart Wine Stopper ($4.18) – Before you think that these wine stoppers are in the shape of a heart, they are not. Each and every one you order will come with a different design, making them one of a kind. But giving more than one to anyone might mean they have a problem.
21. Musical Ballerina Jewelry Box ($9.99) - These distinctive pink painted boxes with built-in compartments are indispensable for keeping rings, bracelets and necklaces nicely organized. Perfect for any young girl looking for a place to keep all of her jewelry.
22. Martha Stewart Collection Ornaments ($9.00) - Another situational gift, you should only purchase these stylish ornaments if one condition applies. A Christmas tree is essential in making this gift a good one so make sure the person you’re giving this to has one.
23. Winnie The Pooh Sherpa Plush Bear ($9.99) – Even though this gift is designed for toddlers and babies, you might be able to get by with a gift for the girlfriend. Everyone knows who Winnie the Pooh is, so everyone should love to see him.
24. Healing Nature Sounds for Relaxation ($4.95) – This gift is perfect for anyone living in a noisy area, or for someone that just has trouble sleeping at night. The forest can provide amazing ambient sounds, allowing anyone to rest comfortably at night.
25. Girls Hat, Gloves and Scarf Set ($9.99) – Last but not least, this toddler dream pink set of hat, scarf and gloves is great for the colder client little ones that need to stay warm during the winter. This set is hand washable and comes in several different colors and styles.
26. Football Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($4.99) – If you know a football fan, and it’s very unlikely that you don’t, they will greatly appreciate these little home essentials. Use them during your next big game gathering or just day to day, for the football fans in all of us.
27. As Seen On TV Bra Strap Concealer ($4.20) – A 6 pack of these handy dandy bras strap concealers will go a long way. They conceal straps when your wearing tank tops, lift and improve your posture, and are comfortable for every day use.
28. SimplyDog Holiday Fleece Hat ($4.97) – A little gift for the pooch in your life will not only make for great Christmas photos but the joy of watching them try to get it off will be priceless. Available in multiple sizes for whatever size your best friend is.
29. Photo Mousepad ($5.00) – Keep your loved ones closer all day by getting their photo printed on a mousepad. Made of high-density black foam and is virtually resistant to every day wear and tear, the photo mousepad is the perfect way to personalize your work space.
30. Sterling Silver Stud Earring Set ($7.99) They’re practical and go with everything so it’s hard to go wrong with a duo of sterling silver and cubic zirconium stud earrings. Perfect for any girl of any age, these earrings will definitely set you apart from the rest.
- 25 Christmas Gift Ideas under $25
- 25 Christmas Gift Ideas under $50
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Military Members
Published or updated October 28, 2012.