LetsTalk.com coupon, rebate and reward codes offer significant discounts off cell phones and calling plans. LetsTalk offers just about every major cell phone carrier, including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, and T-Mobile. With calling plans, LetsTalk offers many of the latest cell phones for free, including the Blackberry Curve, Bold, or Storm, the Samsung Impression, and the Motorola Backflip.
We’ve collected LetsTalk’s latest sales, coupons and discounts, which are listed below. We will updated these rebates daily as new offers become available.
LetsTalk Promo Codes
- Promo Code TALK25 – Receive 5% off the entire order, up to $25 (ends 7/31)
- Promo Code LTDEAL – 25% off all accessories with new phone purchase and 2-year plan (ends 12/31)
Other Letstalk Deals
- Free LG enV3 phone with 2-year contract
- Free Samsumg Impression with 2-year AT&T contract
- Free Samsumg Solstice with 2-year AT&T contract
- Free Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 with new service contract
- Free Nokia Nuron 5230 + $50 + free activation with new service contract
- Great deals on the HTC Aria, Backflip, Mythic, Impression
- Free shipping with any phone purchase and 2-year service plan
LetsTalk was founded in July, 1999 and is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It owns and operates a distribution and activation center in Dallas, TX. LetsTalk launched its consumer site in December of 1999 offering its customers an expansive selection of wireless products, comprehensive calling plan choices, and the best customer service.
In 2000, LetsTalk began partnering with businesses developing co-branded procurement web sites and customized fulfillment.
In August, 2001, LetsTalk extended its relationships with Fortune 1000 companies by developing a suite of powerful enterprise tools that lower wireless costs through wireless asset management, cross-carrier billing consolidation, and rate plan optimization.
LetsTalk.com has raised $21.5 million in total funding from Brentwood Venture Capital, Accel Partners, H.I.G. Capital Management and Goldman Sachs.
Published or updated February 16, 2013.