Update: There’s good news and bad news. The bad news is that the $25 bonus for an ING Electric Checking Account is no longer available. The good news is that ING still offers a no fee checking account with great rates. In fact, ING’s high yield checking account comes with several great features:
- Your FDIC-insured Deposits Earn Interest: Your everyday money shouldn’t cost you, it should help you save too.
- P2P Payments: Send money securely to family and friends. It’s Fast and free.
- Comes With FREE Stuff:
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card for all purchases
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free access at over 35,000 ATMs
- Free postage – ING will mail your paper checks for you
Published or updated February 7, 2013.