The 102nd edition of Carnival of Personal Finance was hosted this week by Money Smart Life. We’re happy to report that The Dough Roller’s article Inflation’s Bleak Prospects. . .in 1978 was an Editor’s Pick. Thanks, Money Smart Life! Here are the other Editor’s Picks:
- The Dirty Secret of Closet Index Funds, submitted by Financial Jungle
- Costly Secrets Cosmetic Companies Don’t Want You To Know, submitted by SavingAdvice
- Why Your Next Mattress Will Never Be FREE, submitted by MyTwoDollars
- Investors vs. Speculators :: which one are you? submitted by EquityScout
- Why you need more than an index fund, submitted by The Money Mythos
You can find links to all of the articles published in the 102nd edition of Carnival of Personal Finance here.