This is the twenty-fifth day in our 31-Day Money Challenge. Over 31 days we’ll publish 31 podcasts, each designed to help you move closer to financial freedom. Yesterday we covered how to tell if you are on track to retire. In today’s podcast, I interview Simon Roy of Jemstep, an online asset allocation and investment selection tool.
- What is P2P lending and is it a good or bad investment?
- We take a thorough look at JemStep, an online asset allocation and investment selection tool.
- Why “Asset Location” is important to minimize taxes.
- What the stock market drop means and how interest rates affect our investing choices.
- Prosper vs. Lending Club SmackDown–Who has the best interest rates?
- How I Overcame My Fear of Lending Money on Prosper.com
- How to Buy and Sell Loans on LendingClub’s New Trading Platform
- Reader Question: Should $15,000 be invested in P2P Lending or in a Better Mortgage?
- 5 Places to Invest Your Cash
Jemstep Bonus: As I mentioned in the podcast, Jemstep is giving away one free month of its tool when you subscribe for the 3-month minimum. Just use code DoughRoller27 when you sign up. The offer is good until 3/15/2014.
We’ll cover this question from a listener in today’s podcast:
Chad: “Thanks for the work you do. I was curious what your thoughts on Person to Person Lending, ie. Lending Club, Prosper. In your opinion is it a Good or bad investment, and if good what percentage of your assets would they hold in your asset allocation?”
Day 26: All about term life insurance