OptionsHouse, a leader among the online discount broker community is now offering all new account holders a one year subscription to the Wall Street Journal Online for FREE. The requirements to obtain this promotion are simple and twofold. First, you must open up an OptionsHouse trading account before March 31st, 2011 (when this promotion is set to expire). Then, fund your account with at least $1,000 and consider your subscription to the Wall Street Journal Online good for the next 12-months.
Wall Street Journal Online offers unique information on every financial topic you can image, and usually charges a subscription price of $1.99. This means that the OptionsHouse promotion stands to save every consumer more than $100 by providing a full year, free of charge. Your Wall Street Journal Subscription will also include:
- Expert Opinion Journal commentary from the Hill to the Street
- Expanded coverage of personal finance, real estate and local news, including Greater New York
- Subscriber-only email newsletters and alerts, including Morning Brief, Evening Wrap, Personal Technology and more
- Real-time coverage and analysis on financial, business and global news 24/7
- Heard on the Street—market making news Wall Street is talking about now
OptionsHouse boasts one of the lowest commission costs available from an online discount broker at $3.95 per trade and $5 for up to five options or $8.50 + $0.15 per contract. OptionsHouse is backed by Peak6 Investments, one of the largest trading firms in the United States and their trading tools and software allow traders to make informed, real-time decisions and trades anytime, anywhere.
The Wall Street Journal Online promotion is set to expire March 31st, 2011 and whether you’re an aged professional or a budding amateur, you can never have too much information when playing your money at risk. Every investor not currently using OptionsHouse should consider signing up for an OptionsHouse account and taking advantage of a free year’s subscription of the Wall Street Journal Online.