This is the sixteenth day in our 31-Day Money Challenge. Over 31 days we’ll publish 31 podcasts, each designed to help you move closer to financial freedom. Yesterday we interviewed Carl Richards, author of The Behavior Gap. In today’s podcast, we look at why it’s important to think like a business owner when it comes to investing.
- Why you should invest like a business owner.
- Which company would you buy–I give you details on two potential deals.
- Why investors buy stocks without reading a company’s financial statements.
- 5 ways you can decrease the chances you’ll sell out of fear when the market is crashing.
- The importance of index funds in a portfolio.
Day 17: How to Invest Like Warren Buffett [Interview with Larry Swedroe]