Small businesses need credit and issuers like Chase are hip to the idea. Chase currently offers several versions of its Ink line of small business credit cards. One of those cards is the Ink Plus® Business Card.
The Ink Plus® Business Card provides cardholders 25,000 bonus points after making $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months. This small business credit card also has no annual fee, which means that you won’t be returning the initial $150 statement credit little by little and includes a 0% intro APR on purchases for six months. After the intro period, the APR reverts to 13.24%, dependent on the credit history of the applicant.
But the best feature the Ink Plus® Business Card as is certainly it’s rewards program. Rewards points can be earned the following ways:
- Reward yourself with 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months from account opening
- With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free employee cards
- Transfer points you've earned to participating frequent travel programs at 1:1 value
- Save with a 0% intro APR for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers
Effectively, this provides cardholders with a 1% cash back small business card with the opportunity to earn up to 10% cash back on selective purchases throughout the year. All small business owners will be able to obtain additional cards for free and set spending limits on each card, allowing an easy way to track employee spending.
The Ink Plus® Business Card is an excellent option for any small business owner in need of credit or a way to track every purchase while saving a little extra on the side. The Ultimate Rewards program Chase offers is top notch and the 25,000 bonus points offer is for a limited time only. For more information, visit the secure landing page of the Ink Plus® Business Card.
Published or updated February 11, 2013.