Founded in 1924, Delta Airlines is the largest airline operating under a single ticket in the world. Delta flies to all six major continents (Antarctica no included) and is responsible for more than 4,000 flights each and every day. If you fly Delta, American Express has designed a line of credit cards specific to your needs. All rewards cater to improving your Delta flying experience and the more you fly the more you save. Let’s take a look at what the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express brings to the table and why this card might need to find it’s way into your wallet.
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express opens up by offering excellent travel rewards and other benefits. Here are the details:
- Earn 30K bonus miles after you make $1K in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn As You Spend: Get 2X miles on Delta purchases and 1X miles for all other eligible dollars spent.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Premium Travel Perks: Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
The purchase APR is 15.24% - 19.24% Variable.
Perhaps the greatest features that are included with the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express are the perks involved when flying Delta. Receive priority boarding, 20% in-flight savings and your first checked-in bag is free. In fact, you can check the first bag; for up to 9 total members in your party for free. Increased warranties and roadside assistance are also included, a staple of most American Express products.
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express is a must have for any loyal traveler of Delta Airlines and even though there is a $95 annual fee (except for the first year), that’s peanuts compared to the amount that can be saved on baggage fees and rewards.