With credit cards slowly bringing back rewards and offers, consumers are beginning to add more plastic to their wallets. Some credit cards have offered bonuses for signing up, some offer extensive rewards when spending and others provide the opportunity to make a 0% balance transfer. It wasn’t until now that all three features were available on one credit card. Enter the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card.
All account holders that spend $500 in the first three months will receive a $100 statement credit when applying for the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card. Cardholders also stand to receive 1% cash back on all purchases and 5% cash back on rotating categories throughout the year. The amount of cash a cardholder can earn is not limited during the 5% cash back opportunities or during the 1% cash back standard. Cash back rewards never expire, but must be redeemed each month.
Perhaps the coolest feature of the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card is the 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers cardmembers get for 12 Months* (Balance transfer fee applies with this offer 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.). Essentially, this allows for the payment of other debt and any credit card purchase without having to pay a penny in interest. Once the 0% intro rate expires, the standard APR becomes 12.99% – 22.99%* Variable, depending on the applicant’s credit history. The card carries no annual fee, making it quite the bargain.
Here’s a summary of the card’s benefits:
- Earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 5% cash back every quarter in must-have categories. Right now, on purchases at Macy’s, drug stores, and fitness clubs from 1/1/14 through 3/31/14 enrollment each quarter is quick and easy
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- You may earn a total of up to $300 per calendar year
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%-22.99% variable based on your creditworthiness*
- No Annual Fee*
- Click Apply Now to see pricing details
When you combine a great introductory offer with a nice sign-up bonus and tack on one of the best cash back rewards programs offered today, you end up with an amazing credit card, also called the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card. For more information or to sign up today, visit Citi’s secure application page using any link contained within this post.