Important Update: This offer from Chase is no longer available. Please visit our complete listing of free online checking accounts for current ofers.
Chase is now offering its business credit card customers a pretty good deal on business checking. Get $200 when you open a qualifying Chase Business Checking account, which comes with the following features:
- FREE Business Checking – Pay no monthly service fees on a Chase BusinessClassicSM Checking or Chase BusinessClassicSM Checking with Interest account when you have an active Chase Business Credit Card
- FREE access to over 14,000 Chase and WaMu ATMs nationwide
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- FREE Chase Business Debit Card with Zero Liability protection
- FREE Chase VISA® Business Check Card with Zero Liability protection
- FREE Checking means no monthly maintenance fee and includes up to 200 transactions per month on a Chase BusinessClassicSM Checking or Chase BusinessClassicSM Checking with Interest account.
According to Chase,
To qualify, business checking account must be linked to a Chase business credit card which balance must exceed $0 at least once during the current checking account statement cycle and the credit card must not be delinquent, closed, charged off, or revoked. All accounts are subject to approval. Linking for pricing purposes will not affect your statement and does not link accounts for overdraft protection. Overdraft protection must be requested by you.
I’ve been looking to set up a business account, and the Chase $200 bonus is the best I can find. If you know of a better deal, please leave a comment.
And now, here are some great personal finance articles and carnivals from the past week.
Personal Finance Articles
- Good-Bye, Microsoft Money! 16 Powerful Personal Finance Programs (@Get Rich Slowly)
- How the New Home Appraisal Process Works (@Sound Money Matters)
- Two new scores that could affect you (@SF Personal Finance Examiner)
- Using TracFone Prepaid Cell Phones To Reduce Your Monthly Bill (@Moolanomy)
- Site that manages book sales (@Bargain Babe)
- The Rise of the Stay-At-Home Dad (@Alpha Consumer)
- A Special Delivery (@Cash Money Life)
- Planning To Declare Financial Independence (@Frugal Dad)
- Carnival of Investing Strategies #15 (@The Penny Daily)
- Money Hacks Carnival #71 – Canada Day Edition (@The Canadian Finance Blog)
- Carnival of Debt Reduction: Waffle Iron Day edition (@Mighty Bargain Hunter)
- Carnival of Everything About Personal Finance – 3rd Edition (@Nil2Million)
- TMM Carnival of Personal Finance June 2009 Second Edition (@The Money Maniac)
Published or updated May 10, 2013.